Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Chair speculation

Wednesday, July 1, 2009
I don't know for you guys, but for me the only reason left to watch GG is Chuck & Blair. So I'd like to speculate a bit about what I thing will -and should- happen with them in the beginning of s3, based on the set pics we got the last days.

Yeah, the pics are "OMG", "AWESOME", "I can't wait!!!!!!!!", "CB are the BEST" etc, but if we overlook the fact that AT LAST they're dating and holding hands (SQUEEE!! LOL) there are some other details worth commenting.






So in both the pics and the video I couldn't help but notice at once that Blair looks genuinely unhappy.
Spoilers say that they won't be breaking up any time soon, even if a casting call for a model that Chuck "picks up at a bar and brings home" had us all Chair fans cursing the writers, but that doesn't mean there isn't trouble in paradise.
My personal opinion from what I've gathered thus far, is that our dear ex man-whore, irresposible Chuck is gonna turn into a responsible to the level of workaholic boyfriend. In all the pics he's with his phone attached to his ear and he's always way too well-dressed. And the fact that he's passionately talking on the phone while being with Blair on a date and Blair's facial expression on the situation says that much for me.
I think that Chuck will devote himself to work in order to prove to Blair and to the world that he's capable of carrying on his father's legacy, but in his attempt to do so he'll neglect Blair. And Queen B doesn't like being second, so that's when the typical-couple-fights will begin.

Let me know what u think :)

1 bitches had something to say:

Sleepy Loca

I guess i hoping for the best. I hearing people cheering but Blair looks far from being happy. I thought i was the only one who notice that.

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates